This year's TKM-Hauptseminar seminar provides an introduction to and a discussion forum for ideas related to entropy. It is a good opportunity for the participants to train some important soft skills.
- Seminar Poster (PDF)
- Schedule (PDF)
- KK's Introductory Statistical Mechanics Lecture (PDF)
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- E.T. Jaynes, Probability theory: the logic of science (PS)
- Arieh Ben-Naim: A Farewell to Entropy: Statistical Thermodynamics Based on Information
- C. E. Shannon, A Mathematical Theory of Communication (PDF)
- Entropy & Cosmology Wallace , Lebowitz
- Is gravity an entropic force?
- Black hole entropy
- S. W. Hawking's talk at the KITP
- Entropy of Brownian trajectories
- More literature will be provided in the seminar